CyberClub Romania is inviting you to attend this webinar on November 24, 2022, from 17:00 to 18:30, to meet internationally recognized researchers and professors.
Organizer: Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA)
Aim: The aim of this webinar is to enhance the knowledge of the participants regarding the latest cybersecurity courses and training activities.
Date: November 24, 2022, 17:00-18:30 (GMT+2)
Place: Online (Microsoft Teams Platform)
Target: students, IT professionals, cybersecurity experts
- Viorel GAFTEA – Scientific Secretary, Romanian Academy
- Iulian COMAN – Training Officer, European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training
- Emil SIMION – Professor, University Politehnica of Bucharest
- Florin POPESCU – Associate Professor, “Carol I” National Defence University
- Răzvan BOLOGA, Professor, Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Larisa GĂBUDEANU – Associate Researcher, Babeș-Bolyai University
- Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – Vice President, Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance
- Costel CIUCHI – Associate Professor, University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB)
Access link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ ZGQ4Y2M0OGUtZmUwMC00NWQ2LWFhZmItYTYyZmNkYjNiNjFk%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a2adbf-6ce3-46f7-a131-75cffd52ac9c%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%225ac7e5ec-1c00-4b34-b6fc-bb69f77ad1a6%22%7d