CyberClub Romania is inviting you to attend this webinar on November 10, 2022, from 17:00 to 18:30, to meet internationally recognized experts from the institutional sector.
Organizer: Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance (RAISA)
Aim: The aim of this webinar is to enhance the knowledge of the participants on the latest cyber attacks and malware threats to information systems.
Date: November 10, 2022, 17:00-19:30 (GMT+2)
Place: Online (Microsoft Teams Platform)
Target: students, IT professionals, cybersecurity experts
- Dorin NEDELCU, Expert, National Cyber Security Directorate;
- Ionuț STOICA – Head of Sector, European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training;
- Jakub DYSARZ – Policy Officer, DG CONNECT, European Commission;
- Horațius GÂRBAN – Training Manager, European Security and Defence College;
- Costel CIUCHI – Counselor, General Secretariat of the Government;
- Gabriela MATEI – Expert, Euro-Atlantic Resilience Centre (E-ARC);
- Sorin STĂNICĂ – Head of Bureau, Research and Crime Prevention Institute, Romanian Police;
- Florin VIDU – Head of Department, National Institute for Research and Development in Informatics – ICI Bucharest.
Moderator: Ioan-Cosmin MIHAI – Vice President, Romanian Association for Information Security Assurance
Access link: https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ OTJiM2RlNTYtZTM2My00YWQxLWI2MDYtMDA1ODNkYmExM2U2%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%2249a2adbf-6ce3-46f7-a131-75cffd52ac9c%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%225ac7e5ec-1c00-4b34-b6fc-bb69f77ad1a6%22%7d